Always remember: blogging is public!
Never share your personal information or anybody else’s!
As a student blogger at our school, you are expected to follow the blogging guidelines below:
- Think before you post.
- Consider your audience.
- Only post content that you would want everyone to see.
- Check the validity of information you want to post.
- Use appropriate language and proper grammar/spelling.
- Properly cite ANY media from another source (hyperlink online sources) and be aware of copyright.
- Ask questions and inspire conversations/discussions.
An important part of blogging is commenting on other people’s work. Good comments…
…are constructive and respectful.
…are related to the content of the post.
…add to the conversation/discussion in a meaningful way.
Whether posting or commenting, be aware that you represent yourself and our school.
Treat people the way you would like to be treated.